Gold Star Equestrian
Gold Star Equestrian offers lessons and training for Hunter/Jumper & Equitation. Stable management and specialized training courses are available. All ages and levels welcome!
Riding Program Requirements
- You must own your own horse, no lesson horses provided
- Payments for all lessons are due on the day the lesson/service is received
- Repeating monthly lessons must be paid in full by the 3rd of every month in order to reserve a day and time
- Failure to meet this deadline will result in a late payment fee of $25
Off Campus PE
Our trainer, Tiffany Williams, is now offering Off Campus P.E. Programs. Each student will be provided with a customized riding program that fits his/her expectations, needs, and times for school credits.
Please allow 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling requests. Cancellations/rescheduling requests that occur less than 24 hours before the scheduled lesson are subject to a fee equal to the full lesson cost of $50.
If you choose to withdraw from the Gold Star Equestrian program, you MUST give a minimum of 30 days notice and MUST finish paying for the lessons as outlined in your agreement. If you do not wish to return for the remainder of your agreed time then you will not be refunded.
Horse Training Program Options
- Partial training includes 3 days
- Full training includes 5 days
Gold Star Equestrian will travel if your facility is suitable for our trainer’s needs. A traveling fee applies.
$1 a mile from starting location.
Riding Program Pricing
|1hr private lesson||$75|
|Show day fee/local||$100|